登陆ID 密  码
功能区: 公告建议 | 帖子搜索 | 管理团队 | 荣誉版主 | 帮助手册

项目型组织  项目管理  工程项目  科技项目  项目化管理  管理软件  资格认证  职业休闲
EPM体系与流程 综合集成管理 总承包管理 IT软件开发 项目型制造 P3E/P6 PMP | PgMP 职业发展探讨
组织与人力资源 进度,范围,成本 国际工程 生物制药 专业服务 微软PROJECT IPMP | PRINCE2 管理学堂
项目管理信息化 团队建设与沟通 房地产 汽车设计开发 生活项目 PowerOn专版 软考项目管理 英语角|读书版
多项目与大项目 质量与风险 监理与咨询 手机数码 文体娱乐 注册建造师 房车吃游
PMO建设与管理 采购与合同 工程设计 项目管理硕士 闲聊版|商务版
俱乐部北京 | 大连 | 福州 | 广州 | 杭州 | 南京 | 山东 | 上海 | 深圳 | 四川 | 天津 | 武汉 | 西安 | 郑州 | 申请成立 TOP榜精华 | 最新 | 最热 | 会员

版面信息

说明:项目计划的开发,项目的执行与实施,项目过程监控;项目的集成变化管理

本版版主

该版暂无版主,欢迎对该版主题有兴趣,且有相关工作经验的会员申请版主,申请邮件:member@mypm.net,电话010-82273401/11-18

俱乐部导航

北京大连福州广州杭州
南京山东上海深圳四川
天津武汉西安郑州 

联盟·近期活动

社区热点

开放讲座|项目组合管理与PfMP认证
开放讲座|PgMP:项目管理思维与方法
开放讲座|《项目组合管理与PfMP认证
网络讲座|《项目组合管理与个人职业
开放讲座|《项目组合管理与PfMP认证
网络直播|产品经理的四大核心技能提
如何轻松拿下PgMP?免费学习机会--.
国际项目组合经理PfMP访谈:张富贵
由PMO评论主办的第十二届中国PMO大.
如果不参加这次直播你会痛失一次学.

精彩专题

如何做好项目沟通计划

软件项目质量管理

国际工程索赔与反索赔

更多:

推荐信息

·项目经理沙龙俱乐部
·推荐项目管理公开课程
·联盟VIP会员服务
·联盟99元大课堂
·建造师课程辅导免费试听

社区圈子

软件项目经理水.
圈主:camer
行业:IT软件

集团企业生态体.
圈主:ETPPM
行业:综合应用

深圳IT项目管理
圈主:lshcom

项目管理知识宝.
圈主:wenyu2010
行业:工程设计安装

项目经理职业生.
圈主:zhenjm

联系社区管理员

咨询电话 010-82273401/11
斑竹申请 admin@mypm.net

版权所有 © 2003-2004
京ICP证070584号 
BBS业务许可2007第353号 
最佳显示模式:1024*768像素
项目管理与PMP认证
[推荐] 投资式管理 [发表于 2006/1/16]
状态 开放帖 精华贴 浏览量 1985   

摘自 清华大学出版社 -----《投资式管理》

Chapter One
第一章
From Today To Future
与时俱进——从今天到未来

“Managers do not DO the work; they direct people and resources to ACHIEVE results.”
“经理人并不是“做”工作,而是投资人才和投资资源去达成目标。“

Chapter One第一章
From Today To Future 与时俱进——从今天到未来

It was 10am and I was doing my 12km jog along the scenic seaside with blue skies, blue-green seas, green trees, colorful flowers, birds chirping and sweet floral fragrance. It was a sunny day and I enjoy every minute of the run. There was hardly anyone except for another jogger, a couple and some cleaners.
上午10点,我沿着新加坡风景如画的海边进行12公里的慢跑,碧海蓝天,绿绿的树,五彩的花,鸟儿在欢唱,空气中弥漫着醉人的芳香。在这阳光明媚的日子里,我尽情享受着慢跑的每一分钟。除了另几个慢跑的人、一对夫妇和几名清洁工外,整个海滩上几乎没有别的人了。

It is a simple pleasure in life but not many people got to enjoy it. They are either too busy working or managing their work and lives. When I got home, a cleaning staff asked me if I was not working for that day. I replied yes and added that I do not work everyday. She was stunned and explained that I am an investor. She asked how could I afford to live in such an expensive condominium without working.
这是生活中简单的快乐,但不是每个人都懂得享受的。人们总是为工作和生计四处奔波。当我回到家中,家里新来的清洁工问我今天是不是不用上班。我回答说是的,并补充说我并不是每天都需要工作。她很惊讶!我随即解释说:我是一个投资者。她问我为什么不用工作却又能住得起如此昂贵的公寓呢?

My short investment lesson number one to her was “Investors do not work for the money, they let their money work for them. Yes, the money is well invested in people who can grow their money. Companies and assets cannot grow money on its own; it is people.”
我送给她的第一堂投资课就是“投资人不是为钱而工作,而是让钱为他们工作”。是的,懂得生钱的人才会有效地投资自己的钱。公司和财产是不会自动增值的,而是要靠人。

People need leadership, guidance, motivation, reward and sense of mission in order to achieve peak performance. Managers are therefore needed to think, plan, organize, delegate, monitor, motivate and most important of all – talent scout and groom – people so as to achieve goals and profits. Managers’ principal role is not to DO; they are there to leverage on resources and harmonize people to achieving benefits for the customers, employees, stakeholders and society.
人们需要领导、指引、激励以及使命感来达到成功的顶峰。经理人也需要思考、计划、组织、授权、监督,最重要的是——选人和育人。这样才能够达成目标并实现利润。经理人的主要角色不在于“做”,而在于优化资源配置、协调人员来达成客户、员工、股东和社会的共赢。

Investors look at the quality of the managers managing the organization before they invest. In short, investors want to know if the management can ACHIEVE results. Investors do not fancy “popular” managers who could not deliver. A case in point would be, Carly Fiorina, CEO of HP. She was charismatic and popular but the board wanted PROFITS. She had to leave and HP had to pay her enormously so that a new CEO can do the job.
投资人注重经理人管理企业的能力。简言之,就是需要知道管理能否达成目标。投资人并不迷恋那种“流行”的经理人。惠普公司原CEO卡莉-菲奥莉娜就是一个很好的例子。她个人魅力超凡,很受欢迎。但董事会要的是利润,她只好离开,惠普因此支付她巨额离职金以便让新的CEO就任。

Most MBA programs teach managers to “administer” instead of “investing” in people and resources. That is why the degree is called “Masters in Business Administration”. It is fine just to become the “administrator” of a result-achieving organization but most entities need more than that. What is badly needed are managers who can achieve results by making people work effectively with leveraged resources.
大多数MBA课程只告诉你如何管理人和资源,而不是教你如何对人和资源进行投资。这就是为什么这个学位叫做工商管理硕士。在目标导向型组织里成为一名管理者当然是件好事,但大多数企业需要的远不止这些。企业亟需经理人通过优化资源配置,有效工作,达成企业目标。

Managers do not DO the work; they direct people and resources to ACHIEVE results.
经理人并不是“做”工作,而是投资人才和投资资源去达成目标。

Such responsibilities needed an astute investor mindset and an entrepreneurial behavior to put in some to get MORE out of it. This is the investor DNA. No investors would put in more to get some.
这就需要精明投资者的智慧和企业家的风范去四两搏千斤,投入较少的钱,获取更多的回报,这就是投资者DNA。没有哪个投资者会大把投钱而只想得到一点点回报的。

For example, there were three sales representatives whereby Alan brought in 60% of the company’s profits, Ben 30% and Chuck 10%. Ben and Chuck disliked Alan; many staffs envied Alan because he made the most money in the company. Customers love Alan. Ben can do more but he was contented with what he got. Colleagues loved to sing and dance with Ben and Chuck. Chuck is the nephew of the boss and had his way of doing the minimum to get by. The boss is unhappy with Chuck and suggested to the manager to assign him to work on this important deal. As an investor-minded manager, who would you deploy to get that PROFIT?
例如:有三个业务代表,Alan能创造公司60%的利润,Ben30%,Chuck10%。Ben和Chuck不喜欢Alan。公司许多员工妒忌Alan,因为他在公司赚了很多钱。但顾客们都喜欢Alan。Ben本可以做更多的业务,但他满足于目前现状。同事们喜欢和Ben和Chuck一块去唱歌跳舞。Chuck是老板的外甥,有办法做最少的业务而混过指标。老板对Chuck不满意,建议经理分派重要的业务给Chuck。
作为一个有投资意识的经理人,您会分配由谁去完成利润指标?

Possible Answers:
Deploy Alan – highest probability of getting the result.
Deploy - lowest motivation of achieving more
Deploy Chuck – lowest probability of getting the result
可能的回答:
分配给Alan——最有可能完成任务
分配给Ben——成功机率低
分配给Chuck——最不可能完成任务

Each answer carries a different result. Getting Alan to do has the highest chance of winning but will make many more people unhappy with his huge earnings. Sending Ben would have the lowest motivation and thus the lowest chance of winning. Deploying Chuck would score political points with the boss and could sabotage Chuck’s relationship with his uncle. Managers are always confronted by such people-political entrapment. They spend more time thinking and charting through such minefields but insufficiently on how to get the MOST out of the people and resources.
不同的回答意味着不同的结果。让Alan去做的话,有很大的胜算,但会让更多的人因他能赚大把的钞票而不开心。 安排Ben去做,他的主观能动性低,成功的机率低。分配由Chuck去做迎合了老板的心意,但如果Chuck完成不了任务时,又会弄僵Chuck与叔叔的关系。经理人经常面临着这种办公室人际政治的陷阱。 他们要花时间来思考这种问题,避免办公室人际政治陷阱,就没有精力让员工和资源发挥最大效率。

Investors’ yardstick for success is ROI – Return on investment.
投资者的成功准则是ROI – Return on investment,即投资回报率。

By sending either Alan, Ben or Chuck, the investment is about the same but the returns are very different. Alan gives the investor the biggest bang for the buck. Alan can increase another 50% of the company’s total profits.
不管是分配Alan, Ben 或是Chuck来做,投入是一样的,但回报却大不相同。Alan能为投资者带来丰厚收益,能让公司利润总额增长50%。

The investor-mode of management will become more intense with the advent of competition, more professionalism and transparent corporate governance. Managers cannot hide and not accountable for their responsibility. Investors and stakeholders will measure the returns managers’ achieve. It is no longer good enough to just administer; to be great, managers must invest their resources for greater returns. The managers job is not about doing; it is growing and multiplying the stakeholders and employees wealth.
随着竞争、专业化和透明企业管理体制的来临,“投资式管理”越来越受到大家的关注。经理人们必须对他应尽的责任负责。投资者和股东们以公司收入来衡量经理人的业绩。一个出色的经理人必须投入资源创造更大的回报。经理人的工作不仅仅是做事,而是要让股东和员工的财富增长甚至倍增。

How to identify and plan for a profitable future?
如何找到和规划富有的未来?

Managers need to look ahead and identify where that “rainbow” would be in the future. No one is going to work with you when they do not know what their future would be like. As investors, we study and invest in emerging or sunrise industries and systematically reduce and exit from sunset industries. Managers need to guide their organizations to do likewise. Many managers work themselves into the valley of death. They got retrenched and out of jobs, as they were the ones responsible for their company’s death.
经理人应预测未来,找到那道成功的“彩虹”。如果您无法为下属指明远景,没人会愿意为您工作。作为投资者,我们对新兴产业或是朝阳产业进行研究和投资,并逐步地缩减投资或退出夕阳产业。经理人应该引导企业这样做。许多经理人走进了死胡同,只采取紧缩和裁员措施,他们应对公司的倒闭负责。

A manager in a building contractor firm saw the decline in their industry and suggested to the company to switch from constructing homes to building “food courts” using their same capabilities. The company discovered that there was more money to be made in running the food courts instead of just building them. They studied and recruited experienced managers to run the business. Had the contractor continued with their business in the sunset industry, they would close shop like many other contractors. Instead, they are now enjoying the cash and profits in an emerging industry.
一个建筑承包公司的经理看出他们所处的行业正在萎缩,建议公司利用原有的施工能力由建造住宅转变成为建饲料厂厂房。同时,公司发现经营饲料厂比单纯建造饲料厂更为赚钱,研究并招募有经验的经理人来经营。如今,他们在这新兴的行业里赚着大把的钞票。如果建筑商继续经营他们的夕阳产业,他们有可能像其他建筑公司一样倒闭。

Managers should not be so engrossed in their daily operations without lifting their heads to look at macro environmental developments around them. Managers must learn to have a keen sense of growth opportunities and set up feelers for changes that can hinder or harm current operations. Having the radar system without clear and specific executions will also result in losses. The December 26 Tsunami is a classic example. Lives, dreams and assets can be protected if only timely response actions were taken.
经理人不应仅埋头苦干全神贯注于日常运营,而应该抬起头来看看周围的宏观环境的发展和外面的世界。经理人必须学会对发展机会保持敏锐嗅觉,并且能够感知妨碍和损害当前运营的变化。仅仅拥有雷达预警系统而没有清晰具体的执行措施,结果仍然是失败的。2004年12月26日的海啸就是一个经典实例,如果及时采取措施,生命、梦想和财产就能幸免于难了。

All of us are definitely going to the future of fame and fortune. Whether you are taking the bicycle, bus, train, ship or plane, we are all heading towards that direction. Those of us who are taking the plane would get there quicker and happier. The real question to the manager is “What are doing to prepare your people to get there faster and easier?”
人追求的无非是名望和财富。不管您是骑自行车,乘公车、坐火车、搭轮船还是乘飞机,我们都能到达目的地。乘飞机的人到达目的地会快些,开心些。经理人面临的一个问题是:“让人们更快、更便捷地到达目的地该做些什么准备呢?”

Many firms know the opportunities and even had action agendas to work on but the people have neither the tools nor the skills to seize the opportunity. To make horses run fast, they need to be fed with grass. Managers need to secure the new tools and train the people with new skills to take on the new journey. All these called for great investments in time, money, effort and most of all, peoples’ belief. They want to know for so much they put in, what would they get in return. It is the managers’ role to show the costs and benefits and also the costs and damages for not doing. This is investment analysis.
许多公司看到了机会,甚至已经制定行动计划。但员工既没有工具,也缺少技能去抓住机会。要想马儿跑得快,就得给马儿吃草。经理人应该保证提供新的工具,为员工提供培训,传授新的技能,使他们适应新的岗位要求。所有这些需要投入大量的时间、金钱和精力,还有最重要的是对员工的信任,他们想知道所投入的能带来怎样的回报。经理人的任务就是展示出成本和利益,以及不这样做的损失成本。这就是投资分析。

>>> 由论坛统一发布的广告:
楼主 美女约,不在线,有人找我吗?tupwk

职务 无
军衔 三等兵
来自 辽宁
发帖 39篇
注册 2005/9/1
PM币 296
经验 50点

Re:[推荐] 投资式管理 [回复于 2006/1/16]
How to stay relevant and creative to stay on top?
如何与时俱进、引领潮流?

Things are never the same but our human needs remain the same. This is a perennial investment opportunity. The need to be entertained exist all these while but the way to be entertained changes over time. During my time, a portable walkman would made my day. Today, I use a tiny MP3 player, compressed hundreds of my favorite songs into it. It made us throw away our old stuff and spent large sums of money on the new stuff to satisfy the same old need.
我们人类的需求一如从前,但万事万物却并非一成不变的。这就是一个长期的投资机会。比如,娱乐的需求一直存在,但娱乐的方式方法却随着时间而改变。我们那个年代,便携式的随身听非常流行。如今,我用小巧的MP3,里面有经压缩过的数百首我喜欢的歌曲。我们淘汰旧东西,花大把的钱在新东西上来满足我们同样的需求。

The managers’ challenge is to help the team to stay relevant and be creative to create “happenings”. Managers must not allow happenings to destroy their organizations; they must develop new stuff, new ways and new ideas, to seize opportunities and create the changes that will put the company in an advantageous position. This is the only way to enhance our investments. If you can make more money with MP3 players, why are still struggling with the old portable cassette player?
经理人的挑战是帮助团队保持稳定,创造性地制造惊喜。经理人应该避免让意外事件来破坏组织。他们应该发掘新事物、新方法和新观点来抓住机会和创造机会推进变革,这能使公司处在优势地位,这是惟一提高我们投资的方法。如果能从MP3生意中赚更多的钱,为什么还要在老式的便携式随身听生意中苦苦挣扎呢?

According to the Economist Intelligence Unit 2005 report, it was reported that one of the top three risks is that companies are not innovative enough. It stated that great companies stay innovative all the time. For companies to prosper, managers must invest in creative ideas, products, services, concepts and a system that makes people churn out profitable innovations.
根据经济情报机构2005年报告,公司的三大风险之一就是缺乏足够的创造能力。该报告表明一流的公司始终保持创新。为使公司业务兴隆,经理人应投资于创意、产品、服务、观念和体系,促使员工开动脑筋,想出有价值的创新。

Being creative is not something for mad people or geniuses. All people can be creative as long as they can observe old problems lurking around us and then start thinking aloud of ways to solve them. Managers should offer their colleagues, suppliers, stakeholders and most important of all customers the opportunity and reward to suggest “newness” to the company’s products, services, systems, procedures, business processes, and money-making ways.
创新并不是疯子和天才所特有的。只要人们留意身边原已存在的问题,并开始思考解决问题的办法,那么人人都具有创造性。经理人应该为同事、供应商、股东,最主要的是客户们提供机会,并鼓励他们对公司方方面面诸如产品、服务、体系、程序、业务流程和盈利模式等提出创新建议。

Investors like to have plenty of options to choose from when they invest. Similarly, the manager must have many new suggestions to choose from and decide using their well-defined investment criteria – the idea with lowest cost and risks and with the highest returns.
What are you doing to get more creative ideas to perfect your choice?
投资者一般喜欢从大量的选项中来筛选投资。同样的,经理人也需要很多新建议来进行选择和决策,决策依据明确的投资标准----最低的成本和风险,获取最高的回报,经理人也一定有许多建议可以挑选和决定。
您如何获得更多创意以完善自己的选择?

How to create opportunities for all to earn more?
如何创造机会使大家受益多多?

The starting point to allow people around you to earn more is to appreciate and deploy their competence and influence. No smart manager would ask a brilliant scientist, who hates selling, to sell the company’s inventions. Being the best in the lab may not necessary mean being good in the market. Human beings have their strengths and their other points. When the scientist does his best, he earns more. Similarly, when the production operators do their best, they earn more too.
让您周围的人获得更多的第一步:要赏识并开发他们的能力和影响力。没有哪个精明的经理人会让有才气却讨厌销售的科学家去推销公司的发明。在实验室里优秀的人并不意味着在市场上也是能手。金无足赤,人无完人。当科学家尽其所能,他收益也越多。同样,生产经营者也是如此。

When people realize that they can earn more, be it money, recognition or satisfaction, they invest more of their dedication. This way, all parties gain. Think for a moment and ask why is it that there are so many bosses complaining that their people are “bad workers”. Is there something wrong with the workers or the bosses?
当员工认识到他们能获取更多诸如金钱、认同感和满足感时,他们的奉献也越多。这样就能实现共赢。 想一想,问一问为什么有那么多老板抱怨他们的员工不尽职尽责,这是员工的错还是老板的错呢?

I learnt my lesson during my time as a manager. When the people I deployed cannot perform and deliver the results, I was fully responsible because I was the one who selected and put the person to tackle the tasks. I was wrong because the inappropriate person was chosen; I did not provide them with the skills and tools to get the results. All these caused the person to fail and as a result, earn less. I chose wrongly; neglected to amass the resources needed and worst of all, did not monitor and motivate the person.
这个教训是我以前当经理时总结得出的。有一次,我分配任务给一位员工,他的表现不尽人意。这件事我应负有全责,因为是我挑选和安排这位员工来处理这项工作的。由于我选了一位不合适的人,也没向他提供解决问题的技能和工具,这是我的失职。所有这些使得这个人表现不佳,因而,员工获益就少。我做出了错误的选择,忽略了要集聚所需资源,更糟糕的是我没有督促和激励我的员工。

If managers sincerely want their people to earn more, first know them thoroughly as an individual, their strengths, motivations and dreams; placed them in teams or situations that their strengths can become profitable contributions; amass and leverage on resources so that they have the tools and support to do their jobs well; keep monitoring and coaching them to achieve MORE. This system will allow people to earn more money, recognition, satisfaction and happiness.
What systems do you have to help people to earn MORE?
如果经理人真心想让员工获益更多,应首先彻底了解作为个体的员工,知道他们的优点、动机和理想,然后把员工放在团队中或能发挥他们长处创造更大价值的地方。积累资源,让他们利用资源,支持他们把工作做好,指导他们取得更多成绩。这样的体系才能让员工赚到更多的钱,获得更多的认同、满足感和幸福感。
您有什么样的体系帮助您的员工获取更多呢?

How to help your staff achieve their dreams and goals?
如何让您的员工美梦成真?

I was delivering a speech at the Ping An Insurance Achievers Congress in Beijing in 2003. I shared with them that we as human beings do what we do because each one of us has a dream. It is this reason that drives many people to peak performance, fame and fortune.
2003年我在北京平安保险销售精英大会上发表演讲。我与他们分享,我们每个人都有一个梦想。正是这个梦想让许多人达到事业的巅峰,功成名就。

My dream is to have one school in every province of China where people can learn to become wealthy. In my dream, the school is not one where you learn, graduate and then work for people. My dream school is one that allows people to learn from successful people, never graduate and then have many businesses that give many people opportunities to earn MORE. This is the reason why I am working so hard to acquire more schools in China.
我自己的梦想是在中国的每个省都有一所商学院,在这里人们可以学习如何致富。这所学校不是让您学习、毕业,然后为别人工作。我理想中的学校是让人们向成功人士学习,永远不毕业,在这儿有很多生意机会,还能学到更多的知识。这也是我为什么这么努力付出,希望在中国开办更多的学校的原因。

Some people may first misunderstand me as a money-grabber. This is not about more money and me. It is about money for the people who need it the most. Frankly, I do not need that much money but there are many poor people out there who need to learn to get out of their poverty. Yes they can become wealthy when they learn the techniques and mix with the right learners.
可能一些人误认为我是个唯利是图的人。这不关金钱的事也不是为了我个人,而是为了那些需要钱的人们。坦率地说,我并不需那么多钱,但是仍有许多穷人需要学习如何摆脱贫困。是的,当他们能一起学习成长,相互交流,他们是可以致富的。

So I asked these top achievers to share with their colleagues their dreams. One female agent shared that she wanted to make RMB$5 million within five years. I replied that is not a dream but simply a short-term goal. She stressed that it is her dream. She emphasized that many people in China dare not even dream of this and felt proud she got the guts to dream and talk about it in public. She went on to say how her “dream” propels her to her current standing in the company. She received a standing applause from the fellow achievers. This is her internal driving force that is making her perform miracles.
于是,我请销售精英们向同事分享梦想。一位女性代理人说她希望在五年内赚500万人民币。我回复说,这不是梦想,而是一个短期目标。她则强调那就是她的梦想。她说在中国500万是许多人想也不敢想的数目,她为自己有勇气说出自己的理想并大声在公众面前说出来感到自豪。她接着说这个梦想不断促使她前进,并拥有目前在公司的地位。其他的精英们为她使劲鼓掌,掌声经久不息。正是她内心的动力让她表现得如此出色。

I went on to tease her. I asked “If I can help you to achieve your dream within two years instead of five years, what would you DO for me?” She replied instantly “Anything!” The audience was laughing away. I reminded her that I am a man and she may not realize what she was getting into. We got more laughter from the audience. She stand up and said “This is the price I am willing to pay to achieve my dream. It is small compared to the sufferings my family had to endure without this wealth.” She got a standing ovation.
我继续与她谈笑风生。我问她:“如果我能帮您在两年内完成您的梦想,而不是五年,您会为我付出些什么呢?”她立刻说:“什么都可以!”观众们轰堂大笑。我提醒她说我是一个男人,但她当时可能没有意识到她所面对的是什么…于是,听众们的笑声更大了。她站了起来说:“为了完成我的梦想,我愿意付出任何代价。与我的家人忍受贫困相比,这点算不了什么。”她的回答获取了满堂喝彩。

To help people to achieve their dreams and goals, managers first have to probe deeply into what is behind that dream – that is – what exactly is that internal driving force. We can talk about many “dreams” as they may simply be figments of our imaginations. Managers need to get to the root reason for that dream or goal. With that, the dream can continue to glow in the mind and set off the energy and dedication to go all out to make it come true.
帮助别人完成目标与梦想,经理人首先必须深入了解梦想背后的实质,那才是真正的内在驱动力。我们可以高谈阔论一些可能仅仅是虚幻的“梦想”,经理人应从他们的梦想或目标中找出根本原因。这样,梦想就会在脑海中,散发出能量,促使您努力奉献,实现梦想。

Once a manager has the reputation of making dreams come true, there will be people longing to work with you. Conversely, if a manager has a reputation of retrenching people, tearing people apart, killing dreams and achieving little, talents with dreams will be attracted to “dream maker” managers.
一旦经理人能让员工梦想成真,自然会有人愿意与您一起共事。相反,经理人因习惯于裁减员工、扼杀员工梦想,有识之士就会被其他能“造梦”的经理人所吸引走。

Do you make dreams come true? Or do you give people nightmares? To make people stretch and do MORE, help them to realize their dreams and goals. Do not impose your profit objectives or goals onto people; find people who already have dreams and give them the opportunity to prove themselves.
What are you doing to help your people to realize their dreams?
您的梦想是否成真了呢?或者您让别人经历噩梦了?如想让员工有更大发挥空间,去帮助他们实现梦想和目标,不要把您的观点和目标强加于人;发现员工的梦想,提供机会让他们去实现吧。
您如何帮助您的员工实现他们的梦想?

Reflections

1. What did you realize from this chapter “From Today To The Future”?
2. What are you doing to help people get the MOST out of themselves?
3. What are you doing to identify a more profitable future?
4. What are you doing to get more creative ideas to perfect your choice?
5. What systems do you have to help people to earn MORE?
6. What are you doing to help your people to realize their dreams?
7. What specific actions will you take and when?
8. How will you monitor your progress?

思 考

1. 学习完本章“与时俱进”,您学到了什么?
2. 如何帮助员工更好地发挥自己?
3. 怎样识加出更有利的未来?
4. 如何为获取创意,完善选择?
5. 您有何体系,帮助您的员工更多获益?
6. 如何帮助员工实现他们的梦想?
7. 您将采取什么样的具体行动,什么时候采取?
8. 如何监控进展?

1楼 美女约,不在线,有人找我吗?tupwk

职务 无
军衔 三等兵
来自 辽宁
发帖 39篇
注册 2005/9/1
PM币 296
经验 50点

Re:[推荐] 投资式管理 [回复于 2006/1/17]
感谢楼主,希望大家都来看看并思考一下。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
敬事而信,直道而事人
按此在新窗口浏览图片
2楼 帅哥约,不在线,有人找我吗?elvis

职务 无
军衔 少将
来自 北京市
发帖 2441篇
注册 2004/7/14
PM币 8183
经验 3356点

Re:[推荐] 投资式管理 [回复于 2006/1/18]
GOOD!
3楼 帅哥约,不在线,有人找我吗?shengluoywb

职务 无
军衔 一等兵
来自 福建
发帖 50篇
注册 2005/12/26
PM币 254
经验 108点

是一篇好文章,值得思考!
4楼 帅哥约,不在线,有人找我吗?冰山

职务 无
军衔 二等兵
来自 不告诉你 :)
发帖 48篇
注册 2003/3/9
PM币 342
经验 71点

很棒!请继续Chapter2 谢谢!^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
垒起七星灶,
铜壶煮三江。
摆开八仙桌,
招待十六方。
5楼 美女约,不在线,有人找我吗?yyy913

职务 无
军衔 上士
来自 天津
发帖 484篇
注册 2005/2/21
PM币 2355
经验 542点